Our charcoal soap:
· Provides a deep, detoxifying cleanse and can be used on both face and body for breakouts, blackheads, dirt removal and general detox.
· Should be used no more than 1-3 times weekly in conjunction with our classic soap as an everyday cleanser.
· Is lightly scented with essential oils of cypress, juniper, grapefruit, peppermint and rosemary for a refreshing feel and smell.
· Activated charcoal and bentonite clay act like magnets to impurities in the skin and pull out dirt, toxins and other skin-disruptors.
· Is full of nourishing, soothing fats, including AHA-rich milk from pasture-raised goats, to hydrate and nourish while it deeply cleanses.
Grass-fed beef tallow, pasture-raised goat’s milk, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic grape seed oil, activated charcoal, Utah bentonite clay, sodium hydroxide.
Essential oils of:
Wild-crafted peppermint, juniper, grapefruit, rosemary and cypress.
Lather soap between wet hands and wash face using gentle, circular motions to clean away dirt and makeup. Rinse with water and gently pat dry. Use 1-3x weekly for best results. More use may result in dry skin. May also use as an all-over body wash.